Monday, August 17, 2009

From the ground up......

The FINAL PHASE of construction is due any day now!

Today I collected the base's for my "Project" discussed in previous postings.

Highly polished Maple Bases with Gold "Campagnolo" decals will be a fitting base for each of the displays with the polished Carbon and polished C Record parts!


What I didn't mention previously was the fact I am doing two(2) different displays! The 2nd display will remain "undercover brother" until it's completed.


Had a few heart stopping moments trying to make sure the decals went on straight and air bubble free but I think I did a pretty good job for a beginner!


Can't wait to get these displays together and finally be able to have them complete and in working order after so long, still Rome wasn't build in one day was it son!

Stay turned, same Bat channel, same Bat time....

Ride safe....G

No comments: