Sunday, July 27, 2008

Almost retro

I know....I know, this rig hardly looks retro and is at least 15 yrs younger than anything else I've posted to date but its retro in terms of BT's these days, especially with the aussies about to saddle up on the next generation BT in Beijing.



This bad boy has carried me to many a victory at dirty ol Denton Park in Christchurch and many hours of fun in sunny Invercargill on the new boards of the deep south, and in the photo below at the Oceania Games in Melbourne,Australia in 2006.

Sold earlier this year as I have since retired from racing due to business commitments I still love this bike even though it weighted a ton, the lines are so smooth and fast, its not surprising that BT track bikes have been the benchmark(homes.co.nz) for so long now.

No comments: