Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Campagnolo Coffee Table

By my powers combined I will very shortly be presenting one of my most treasured pieces of Campagnolo Bling for your viewing pleasure!

Standing at the Espresso machine last Sunday making what felt like a million coffee's at once (love a busy Sunday at the shop - Coffee Culture Sumner) I had what can only be described as "a vision"!

I have some 1st Generation C Record parts at home lying around and no bike to put them on, so what better than highly (and I truely mean this when I say it - MIRROR FINISH) polished C Record Cranks mixed with a little carbon fibre (again highly polished finish) and some recycled Rimu (NZ natural of course).

Well I dont want to give too much away at this stage, but I will give a small preview (see photo below) of what two of the main ingredients will look like together. Bare in mind the cranks are yet to be polished and the table they are sitting on is just that, a table, but it still gives a we tease of what this project will end up looking like very shortly.



Watch this space......

No comments: