Friday, June 19, 2009

1st Generation C Record Parts......WANTED



As you can see this fine piece of equipment is missing the most important part....the hanger bolt that attaches it to the frame.

I have done my research from the Campagnolo Catalogue n. 18 bis and need the following parts to restore this beauty back into working order for one of my many projects.

If anyone can please help with the listed part numbers below I would be very very grateful.

Parts required are

#7350142 Bolt
#7260078 Spring
#7116064 Backing plate

I realise these parts are more than likely like trying to find a needle in a hay stack but ya never know until ya ask a!

thanks for reading....



Ride Safe.... G

2 comments:

giordanofavini said...

hi, i have a c record rear derailleur that i use for spare parts. i think i have all you need.
please send me an email
giordanofavini@tiscali.it

edu moratinos said...

Got the parts, let me know if you still need them.
edums#tinet.org