Wednesday, August 13, 2008

FOR SALE

Well I know this is not "Retro" and that is the main reason for selling it, I need to fund my new addiction and I just don't have time to ride this bike anymore so under the hammer it must go!!

Ridley Excalibur (team issue BenchmarkHomes) Med semi compact.

Full Dura Ace 10 spd this bike is only 12mths old and has hardly been ridden in the past 6mths (mainly due to work commitments, partly due to CBF) Comes with Ritchey Carbon seat post and Ritchey WCS alloy bars and stem (almost as light as carbon version) Reynolds Carbon bottle cages and a brand new set (still in box) of Reynolds Solitude Wheels (Shimano wheels pictured not mine, or as good as the Reynolds).


This bike has treated me extremely well over the past yr and I highly recommend Ridley's to anyone who wants a great value for money race/training bike.


That said this bike is probably the best value for money deal your likely to come across anytime soon!!!

$3000.00 for the complete bike and I'll ship for free within NZ.

for more photos and or info on this deal email me at sumner@coffeeculture.co.nz or leave a comment with your return email address.

happy riding, G

No comments: